It’s easy to focus on the negative– like those parts of your body that you’d like to change… but how about the parts you LOVE?!
How about all the people in your life that LOVE you? That you have access to healthy food and clean water?
For technology that allows you to learn practically ANYTHING? That we’re living at a time when ANYTHING is possible?
On this happy Friday in March, I just wanted to put out some good vibes… not only to help others, but to remind myself what a magical thing it is to be alive.
I’m thankful that:
- My family is healthy and loving and thriving.
- I have a wonderful fiance that loves me, supports me, makes me better and makes me laugh.
- My puppy is sweet, soft, quiet and finally house trained.
- I live in Southern California where wonderful weather, farmers markets and active outdoor lifestyles are possible year-round.
- People are willing and happy to help me figure out how to use my smart phone and other techie stuff that makes me nuts.
- Even though I don’t always feel like it, I’m lucky that I can run, jump, lift, dance and play.
- I get to see other people live healthier and happier lives because of my efforts, advice and enthusiasm!
What are you thankful for?